COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE GATHER AND TRACK
We gather two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters and promotions, to use our online room planner, and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information we gather through aggregated tracking is derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. Under no circumstances does transitions.critellifurniture.com divulge any information about an individual user to an unaffiliated third party.
This Website Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters (Dispatches) We will offer a free electronic newsletter and/or ebook to users. This website gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Room Planner Application Users of the site’s Room Planner Application must register in order to save, print or email a room plan. At the time this information is requested the consumer may choose whether or not they wish to receive newsletters or promotions from this website.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about furniture and interior design issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. This website may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
This website may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our and content partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
This website tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
We sometimes track and catalog the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
This website uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
transitions.critellifurniture.com uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our content partners better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. transitions.critellifurniture.com will not share information about individual users with any non-member third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.